Jersey City, New Jersey, 07311
Integration Technical Developer
Flip the Script on Rx Prices.
At Flipt, we are determined to bring the human back to healthcare and invent a new kind of pharmacy benefit management program. Our mission is to provide easy-to-implement benefit solutions on an easy-to-use platform that promotes transparency, offers choice, and lowers cost.
Why become an Integration Technical Developer?
Are you an ambitious professional who is passionate about building innovative solutions for complex business problems, collaborating cross-functionally to understand requirements, and jumping into hands-on development? Do you want to join a start-up in its early stages and be an influential part of a team? If you are looking for a position where your creativity and ability to think "outside of the box" will help you identify, manage, and solve unique problems, then Flipt might be the right opportunity for you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The right candidate will have:
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Collaborate cross-functionally with client technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements
- Participate in setting standards for various stages in project lifecycle
- Build end-to-end services using integration design patterns and various connection protocols such as REST and SOAP API, Python, to name a few.
- Implement services using a security mechanism such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign-On
- Implement data security processes and methods
- Participate in security reviews of integration landscape and solutions
- Work on proof of concepts earlier in the project to ensure smooth implementation of the solution
- Document the artifacts to ensure proper knowledge transfer within the team
- Lead the team to deliver a high-quality product on a defined schedule
- Highlight risks and gaps early in the project lifecycle to identify the correct path forward
- Evaluate new tools and technology to ensure an automated and stable environment
- 5+ years of experience in developing integration solutions for clients using Python
- Experience in building integrations with REST and SOAP API, JMS, File, SFTP, DB, Email,
- Experience working on NO SQL database like Couchbase, Mongo DB
- Hands-on experience in building solutions with AWS S3, Redshift
- Experience in developing solutions for various data structures/file formats like JSON, XML, CSV, EDI
- Experience in building integration solutions with multiple cloud applications
- A clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and experience working with internal and external partners
- A good knowledge of Agile methodologies and a proven ability to prioritize
- Experience managing a team to deliver in a sprint process
- Experience with Informatica preferred
Nice to Haves
- Experience with RDBMS or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- CS background or affinities
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience in the payments space
- Experience in consulting or finance
Equal Opportunity Employment
Equal employment opportunity is one of the essential people's policies at Flipt. Our policy strictly prohibits discrimination with respect to employment, or any of the terms and conditions of employment, on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partnership, familial status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, disability (including AIDS and HIV infection), genetic information, liability for service in the United States armed forces, or any other legally protected status. Flipt is dedicated to ensuring that all personnel decisions are made in accordance with these principles; it's inherent in our values and a moral commitment for Flipt.