· Will acquire basic knowledge and develops skills in a speciﬁc practice area.
· Will apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform assigned tasks as part of a broader assignment.
· Will be allowed to exercise limited judgment on details of work and in application of standard methods for conventional work.
· Will perform basic design tasks.
· Will assist on other tasks such as: preparation of permit applications, material testing, drawings, and computer-aided design (CAD) work.
May assign tasks to and coordinate with technicians or administrative staff.
· GSA will provide close supervision on unusual or difﬁcult problems and detailed review of all aspects of work.
· Position includes interaction with staff, general public, ofﬁcials, and contractors.
Licensure and Certification:
· Engineering Intern
· Member of professional organization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
Apply now at:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Civil engineering: 1 year (Required)