Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who we're looking for
The Product Management Engineer I will support the advanced development of future generation multimedia and connected services: supporting the development of vision, strategic planning to tactical planning, execution, and validation.
What you'll be doing
- Support with research and identify new CT opportunities to innovate and improve future customer satisfaction by bringing innovative features into the future cockpit.
- Development and technical evaluation (benchmarking) of proof of concepts (hardware and software) with a target to give design recommendations for future generation cockpit architecture.
- Support with creating product requirements documents for production-intent products based on an intimate knowledge of related technologies.
- Creation and execution of evaluation requirement documents, test cases, and test scripts.
- Drive future customer satisfaction by creating a simple, intuitive, and consistent customer experience.
What you bring
- Progressive years of experience in developing system architectures and advanced product development.
- Understanding of automotive cockpit-related hardware/software stacks.
- Product Owner experience and agile mindset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced teams with quick decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, EE, or related.
- Experience working in fast-paced teams, quick decisions.
Added bonus if you have
- Agile product development with CSPO certification.
- Experience in Infotainment Hardware, Embedded SW and Off-board Software Development, and automotive architecture.
- Excellent PowerPoint and strong presentation skills.
- CSPO certification (or related).
- Master's degree in CS, EE, or related.
What we'll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members' efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.