Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. Through its three brands, Kajeet, Arterra Mobility, and Otarris, the company is a leading wireless solutions provider enabling companies, education, and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Arterra Mobility, a division of Kajeet, is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Otarris provides innovative and optimized wireless solutions to the SMB market. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is composed of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect! Are you ready to work closely with Clients to solve their back office challenges and to support their vision for success?
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
- Working with project managers and developers to translate client stories into EPICS and Stories.
- Translating EPICS, and stories into end to end billing and provisioning solution architectures. These architectures will need to include designs for basic network level considerations (firewalls, load balancers, VPN, etc).
- Translating architectures into estimates of hours required to deliver the solution and project plans which document how we will execute
- Integration of third-party solutions for payment, logistics, sales tax and insurance in order to build complete customer solutions
- Testing and Delivering BSS/OSS platforms or enhancements according to solution design/requirements, this includes working with the software quality engineers on testing and solution validation.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
- 2+ (we will fit the role to your experience!) years related experience in mobile and ideally in mobile BSS/OSS solution design
- Agile development experience, familiarity with JSON, AngularJS, WCF, SOAP, and REST to communicate with third-party solutions
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, familiarity with JIRA a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Other skills that would really be awesome
- We value people who are self-starters, who see a problem and work to solve it.
- We need people who will take the time to first understand our customer’s objective, then design, or redesign, the solution which will meet that objective even it takes more time or effort. The customer objective is highest priority at Arterra.
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time