MLT is looking for a .NET Developer to join an existing team in Moncton, NB
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Contribute to architecture and design decisions.
- Technical documentation as required.
- Mentoring of junior developers.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve reported defects.
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Demonstrable software development experience including having worked on at least one major enterprise application through the full SDLC.
- Formal education in software development or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with C#.
- 3+ years’ experience working with XAML, WPF, SQL Databases, Entity Framework.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum team and with internal stakeholders.
- A strong sense of accountability and ability to self-organize.
- Experience with data migration is a strong asset.
- Experience working with multiple teams contributing to the same project is an asset.
This position is located in Moncton, NB- candidate must be able to be in the Moncton Office daily- Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
- WPF: 3 years (Preferred)
- C#: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- working with XAML: 3 years (Preferred)