Martin/Martin is looking for entry-level engineers to join our architectural engineering design groups in the Lakewood, Colorado office. The positions will provide opportunities to design structures throughout the Front Range of Colorado & national locations in markets such as health care, commercial office, sports & entertainment, and education. Martin/Martin is the leading civil/structural engineering consulting firm in the region. We are client-focused and employee-centered.
- Master’s degree in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of building and material design codes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Strong written, technical and interpersonal skills
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Experience using Autodesk Revit to produce building construction documents
- Experience in analyzing structures using SAP, ETABS, or RISA
- Construction field experience
- 0-3 years’ experience
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
Martin/Martin, Inc. is a full-service civil and structural engineering and surveying firm, operating from Colorado since the 1940s. Growing steadily over the last decade, Martin/Martin is about exciting projects, shared ownership, informed staff and a commitment to quality that keeps clients returning to us time after time. Our services are provided to municipalities, public, and private redevelopment entities, architects, home builders, state and federal agencies, land developers and special districts in Colorado, across the United States, and in other countries.
We have been voted Top Workplaces 2019!
To apply for this position, please visit the complete job description on our website and use our online application at https://www.martinmartin.com/position/structural-engineer-in-training-i/
Qualified applicants MUST fill out our online application; applicants that only apply on Indeed will NOT be considered
Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance