Blue Horseshoe helps empower companies to define and plan their enterprise strategy, connect and collaborate with business applications, and optimize and execute supply chain operations to Fortune 500 and mid-market businesses throughout the world. Our team has created a culture of collaboration and accountability mixed with personal well-being and community involvement. We keep our employees satisfied by giving them long term career growth opportunities, creating a unique "family" culture, giving them the tools they need to succeed, and challenging them in their career.
Blue Horseshoe Solutions is seeking an experienced integrations developer to assist in implementing and maintaining data integrations for our clients. In this role, you will work with clients to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, and build the actual integrations which connects their data sources together. As an integration developer, you will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high quality work.
The integration developer offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving and results oriented consulting firm that is driving digital transformation with a portfolio of clients to deliver direct value to them and their businesses. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong communication skills.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Own the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi integrations
- Collaborate with development team to architect efficient and stable production integrations
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
- Establish strong business partnerships through direct involvement in solution consulting, technical design and business engagements
- Form strong working relationships with your peers and across the organization
- Perform other related tasks as required
- 5+ years of integration experience
- 2+ years of building integrations using Dell Boomi
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to implement at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to travel up to 50%, within the US.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without sponsorship
- Boomi Developer/Architect certified
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options
- Experience with performance tuning optimization within Boomi
- Hands on experience on other Integration Platforms such as Mulesoft
Blue Horseshoe is an equal opportunity at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.