- Designing and implementing complex electro-mechanical systems
- Create mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Analyze existing development or manufacturing procedures and suggest improvements.
Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Upgrade the design of existing devices by adding mechatronic elements.
· Designing and specifying motion and sensing control equipment
· Maintaining high level of communications with cross-functional team, and partners
· Working with an interdisciplinary team to define and write use cases, requirements, technical specifications and design verification test plans
· Interfacing with external companies supplying services
· Documenting designs and assisting with development of test plans
· Working closely with program management and regulatory teams
· Basic Qualifications:
· Mechanical, and electrical design and development practices including common engineering tools used for such efforts with detailed knowledge and expertise in at least one of these areas
· Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
· Robotics and Motion Control. Implemented multi-axis servo and stepper controls
· Thermal management
· 3D Modeling/Design
- Develop and design new prototype devices. This requires a familiarity with the software robotic operating system, system design and integration as well as linear/non-linear control system design techniques.
- Design systems using mechanical, electrical design and software development skills.
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering (Applicant must show a strong background in both the Electrical and Mechanical disciplines)
- Must be a self-starter eager to contribute in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- 3D Cad and Solidworks proficiency
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location