Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
The Cyber Security Engineer contributes to the evolution of the enterprise wide cyber security architecture across all Delek US business units. Implements and administers cybersecurity solutions, performs testing, assessing, auditing, integrating, documenting, and enforcing the requirements of Delek US’s cyber security program. Additional duties include promoting security awareness across Delek US business units, maintaining compliance requirements, and assisting in investigations as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the technical aspects of strategic decisions regarding cyber security for the enterprise
- Broad technical background with a number of cyber security platforms and IT systems to specifically include those listed below:
Cloud access security broker solutions
Privileged Access Management solutions
Identity Access Management solutions
Endpoint Security solutions
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, high paced environment
- Proven problem-solver with the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Develop procedures and implement technologies that assist in the detection, prevention, and/or analysis of security threats
- Knowledge of cyber risk assessment methodology, techniques, and tools
- Configuration of security platforms to notify about suspected malicious activity
- Works with other IT teams to troubleshoot potential operational issues related to security solutions
- Responds to potential security incidents, providing analysis and recommendations
- Audits IT systems for vulnerabilities and unsupported configurations
Must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal direction.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface at multiple levels of the organization.
CULTURE FIT & ALIGNMENT TO DELEK'S CORE VALUES:
Proven customer-focused experience and excellent judgment.
Proven problem-solver with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
Five or more years of experience working in Cybersecurity.
BA/BS from a four-year college or university preferred.
Must be able to pass pre-employment background screening and drug screen.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Other IT experience helpful
Experience with Azure Cloud, OKTA, Cyberark, or CrowdStrike
Scripting experience is a plus
Cybersecurity certifications are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.