Leading North American Distributor of high-end bathtubs and shower products is looking for a Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Designer.
A&E Bath and Shower is a leader in the bath and shower industry in Canada.
A&E’s reputation is for cutting-edge design with the ability to source and import high-quality products, A&E is uniquely positioned to exceed the customers’ expectations for quality and style at the most competitive prices.
At A&E, we recognize the bathroom as one of the most important rooms in the home. It is our goal to help transform yours into a modern-day spa.
- Create 3D models and technical drawings
- Create specification sheet and installation manuals
- Responsible for product data and installation issues
- Design show booths and assist in creating marketing materials
- Have one to two years experience in a similar role
- Must have experience creating 3D models with SolidWorks
- Must have knowledge in production drawing standard
- Have basic knowledge of manufacturing methods, materials
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Have basic graphic skill in Adobe suites, especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience in the plumbing industry or related products
What We offer
Permanent, full time position
35K to 60K depending on experience
Professional and stimulating working environment with proven success
Start date: immediate
Location: St. Jacques West close to Cavendish boulevard
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Drafting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Solid Works: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)