Temberton Analytics specializes in helping our clients make actionable and profitable
business decisions based on their marketing and credit data.
Project Manager Lvl I must have two years of experience as project coordinator
associated with PMO in operation and maintenance of project plans and tracking project
deliverables. PM is also responsible for administrative data warehouse development tasks
including but not limited to:
- Setup and maintenance of Project plans
- Status reporting and adherence to project timelines.
- Schedule program/project level meetings.
- Meet weekly with Developers and Data Analysts to discuss plan and status of
- Update plan estimates, dates, and resources with information from project team
- Run project portfolio reports and discuss issues with Project Sponsors.
- Run top initiative and milestone reports and discuss issues with PM.
- Create weekly project status reports with data.
- Generate weekly issues log report for PM. Partner with PM and other PC’s to
ensure standard processes are followed.
3-5 years of related experience
Bachelors in Science from an accredited university
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, and SQL databases
Creating and deploying reports with a strong knowledge in writing, excel and
Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate well with others