Zahn Engineering, Inc. is located in Daytona Beach, FL and has been providing professional engineering services since 1980. Zahn Engineering, Inc. is seeking a qualified Civil Engineer for site planning and design of commercial and subdivision land development projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review design details and coordinate technical requirements to provide day to day technical support, guidance, and input.
- Provide drafting and design support for CAD Department and Professional Engineer/Project Manager during the planning and design of typical civil engineering projects such as roads, residential and commercial projects.
- Independently review, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria on moderately complex projects.
- Review code requirements and standards related to Municipal, County, State and/or Federal regulations.
- Work in fast paced environment on multiple projects for various clients.
- Willingness to cross-train with other teams to become well versed with company standards and processes.
Skills & Experience:
- BSCE with minimum 8-10 year’s experience.
- PE License is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable use of ICPR, PONDS, and HEC-RAS modeling software preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Salary dependent upon experience, licenses, and qualifications.
- Simple IRA retirement plan available.
- Health Insurance Benefits available.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location