2401 Brentwood Rd., Ste. 107
Regular, Full Time
As a Senior Building Enclosure Engineer at Terracon you will diagnose, develop, and design repair/restoration solutions for the built environment. This includes all major components and systems of buildings and other infrastructure. Projects range from property condition assessments to detailed evaluations of structural systems, roofs, facades, plaza deck and below grade waterproofing systems, MEP systems, pavements, industrial floors, and construction materials. Assessment techniques include, visual examination, non-destructive testing, instrumentation and load testing, laboratory testing, and destructive examinations. Client deliverables range from reports of findings and recommendations to development of restoration design documents and construction oversight/administration.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Career level Facilities professional responsible for managing complex, detailed portfolios and projects.
- Independently performs a variety of projects.
- Plans, schedules, conducts and/or coordinates assessments, inspections and testing of property, buildings and roofs.
- Makes recommendations, adaptations and modifications.
- Serves as a technical adviser to junior-level project team members.
- Interacts directly with client and project team on developing scope of services, communicating project progress and findings and recommendations.
- Prepares routine and complex client deliverables.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of client proposals and related cost estimates.
- Active in local/regional technical and business organizations.
- Participates in professional and technical presentations and authors technical papers.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Job Type: Full-time