- DW design and dev,reporting tool
ETL (Datastage preferred)
DW design and dev
At least 1 reporting tool
An ETL senior developer is responsible for developing data flow architectures (designed by an ETL Architect) within various integration patterns for loading analytical structures (DW, DM, ODS etc.), or integrating and migrating applications (EAI). In doing so, he/ she leverages industry-strength data movement technologies such as InfoSphere DataStage, Informatica PowerCenter or others. The person must be able to:
- Configure and customize the chosen ETL tool for client installations.
- Optimally leverage the ETL tool components for developing efficient solutions for data management, conversion, migration and integration. Develop overall design and determine division of labor across various architectural components (for example ETL tool vs. database).
- Deploy and customize Standard Architecture components.
- Mentor client personnel. Train junior staff on the Integration Methodologies and related supplemental solutions.
- Support development of task plans including schedule and effort estimation, under the guidance of an ETL architect.