Nagelhout and Company supplies custom architectural millwork and casework to commercial projects across central Texas. We are a well established company undergoing rapid growth. We are seeking energetic, highly motivated, critically thinking individuals to join our team and help us achieve our goals. An opening exists for an engineer and/or draftsperson at our Austin, TX facility.
What we are looking for:
Individuals should be organized, detail-oriented, professional, able to multi-task, work under pressure, and be willing to learn.
- High school diploma or equal (associates degree preferred but not required)
- Microvellum experience (2+ years preferred)
- AutoCAD experience – 2D and 3D drafting (2+ years preferred)
- Must be able to interpret architectural blueprints with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- 2+ years of cabinet trade experience in a commercial, architectural millwork environment would be beneficial
This is a full time position within our company and not a contractual listing.
Pay is based on experience.
Benefits include: paid vacation and company supplemented health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location