Sr O365 Engineer Developer
- 7+ years of relevant, hands-on experience in managing, designing and supporting SharePoint in an Enterprise Environment.
- 5+ years of relevant, hands-on experience supporting Office 365 , SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, O365 Groups etc in an Enterprise Environment.
- Prefer experience in Box Drive and migrations from Box to SharePoint and Onedrive.
- Experience working with service applications user profile, search, BCS and secure store.
- Experience working with customers troubleshooting issues, providing innovative and creative solutions to different challenges.
- Experience working with Migrations from Cloud to Cloud.
- Experience working with multiple teams in a huge collaboration environment.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting for Administrative or engineering projects required.
- Experience with Sharegate tool required.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted system administration methodologies, tools, and techniques, and desire to instill these practices in both individual and teammates’ work.
- Experience working with Managed Service Providers preferred.
- Understanding of networking and common datacenter infrastructure
- Good written documentation skills and demonstrable experience of documenting systems and procedures
- Ability to communicate to all levels of audience and structure messages in keeping with the listeners experience, background and expectation
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever evolving business and technology landscape
- Ability to collaborate and work with team members in and out of the SharePoint environment spanning multiple geographic sites and various lines of technology platforms
- Ability to organize task and set priorities with minimal supervision while raising awareness to issues or conflicts before it impacts deadlines and goals
- Experience with and wiliness to follow a strict change management and incident tracking process
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a scientific approach to problem investigation and resolution
- Thorough understanding of working principles, and experience supporting SharePoint, Nintex Forms/Workflows, Custom Solution deployments/support
- Ability to design and create basic sites/solutions using OTB SharePoint webparts/layouts/pages etc.
- Lead SharePoint Engineering projects with minimal supervision.
Top Skills sets
Azure Migration experience
-Office 365 experience
Project(Explain to them what they will be doing)
Migrating data from Halligans to Abbvie cloud. Also want someone who could write custom power shell scripting to migrate from one point office 365 to another tenant.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 1/7/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- REST: 8 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer