We are seeking a CNC Programmer/Designer who has a great conceptual learning ability and exceptional self-motivation. We would like a person who can receive a piece of raw material and can envision the numerous ways to machine it and turn it into a blueprint perfect part.
The Programmer will be laying the foundation for our machinists to build a part with the highest quality and functionality. The parts we make go through numerous industries and affect the lives of many. If you are someone who enjoys the art behind programming/designing, you may apply here, email your resume or stop in and apply in person (resume preferred).
- Utilize CAD/CAM software (GibbsCAM) to create 3D models of components, design component fixtures and generate tool paths (roughing and finishing).
- Ability to process new components
- Understand how to interpret drawings, specifications and inspection requirements (GD&T)
- Determine cutting tools required to efficiently cut materials
- Optimize programs for maximum efficiency (continuous improvement)
- Design work instructions for operators to refer to for set-up and required tooling
- Design machining fixtures
- Establish a preliminary set of dimensional instructions for Quality department to begin their responsibilities
- Share expertise/knowledge throughout the facility
- Available to work overtime (if required)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented attitude
- Experience programming with Gibbs (preferred)
- 3+ years experience with machining (preferred)
- Experience with Haas CNC set-up and operation (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: