- Opportunity is part of our Aerospace Defense Government Solutions team, which helps enable global defense modernization by providing mission-critical instrumentation, solutions, and services to government agencies, prime contractors, and the broad aerospace and defense supply chain. Our solutions are used in a variety of applications including electromagnetic spectrum operations, space and satellite, military communications, and more.
- The RF Test Engineer delivers technical expertise for solution implementation to customer based on client's products and services.
- Is focused on the implementation/execution of custom solutions and also contributes technical guidance to the sales process.
- Understands customer's problems, recommends solutions to meet their needs, and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Integrates client products and services (at the system/solutions level) into customer's environment.
- Ensures the solution functions per specifications.
- Also ensures our system solution is functioning properly at the customer site.
- May be product or technology focused.
- May deliver customer training and consulting related to our application, as well as assist in pre-sales, as part of their tasks.
- System Engineering: Develops custom test systems and solutions for customers in the aerospace and defense industries. Role is customer oriented; test requirements range from DC to RF signals, generally focused on RF and other high frequency applications.
- Delivery process includes requirement gathering and analysis, solution design, build, test and final delivery to customer. Also contributes to pre-sale proposals and post-sale training and support.
- Determines and develops approaches to system/application engineering service assignments.
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers, third parties.
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
- This role will be focused on custom switch matrices.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with 8+ years' practical experience as a Test Systems or Applications Engineer, including 3 years in a similar environment.
- Looking for an individual who will relish the challenges that this pioneering environment presents.
Chosen individual must have:
- Experience defining test solution requirements.
- Must have RF test experience.
- Product development/prototype experience.
- Experience working in Aerospace/defense market sector is preferred.
- Well rounded, systems background with experience in HW, SW, Electrical and Mechanical design (Understands whole product and able to deal with all components).
- Experience working closely with customers and has ability to decipher customer needs and translate that into viable products.
- Keen problem-solving ability
- Based on customer requirements, US Citizenship is required, as is the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $68.74 per hour
- RF TEST Engineer: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: