Electrical Controls Engineer Job Description
About the company:
Infinity Machine & Engineering specializes in high performance packaging solutions for the tissue industry, including custom case packers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operational efficiency. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Electrical Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
Responsible for the programming of machine in which responsible as assigned by the priority list / project manager.
- To be involved in new machine development and make recommendations on mechanical design to enhance programming ease / electrical component utilization
- Perform engineering priority tasks assigned by Engineering leader on-time and within budget
- To be available for start-up questions from shop
- To start-up new R&D machines and develop program such that future machines can be started up without having programming expertise.
- Responsible for cost reductions on existing equipment (electrical)
- Ensure sold machines conform to product / technical specifications
- Make recommendations to mechanical engineers to enhance machine performance
- Ensure machines conform to company engineering standards
- Review and approve job specific manuals - touch-screens / operations
Electrical Engineer -Controls Experience:
- Allen Bradley Software: Rslogix 5000, Studio 5000, Factory Talk View Studio
- Allen Bradley Hardware: Kinetix 6000, Kinetix 5700, Control Logix, Guard Logix
- Siemens: Experience not required but a plus
Back up roles:
- Engineering support on secondary machine responsibility
We are currently not accepting 3rd party candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- What is your wage requirement?