CLC Engineering is looking for a full-time experienced Steel Detailer. Candidates will need a solid understanding of drafting techniques and of engineering terminology in order to provide support to Engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, and diagrams.
- Applicant needs to proficient in AutoCAD
- Applicant must have certification from an approved Drafting & Design Education Program
- Applicant must possess drafting and layout skills, understanding layout of drawings
- Applicant should be experienced in preparing clear, complete, and accurate layouts from rough or detailed sketches or notes from engineer
- Applicant should have steel detailing experience
- Applicant should possess good mathematical skills in Algebra, Trigonometry, and Geometry
Salary will be commensurate with work experience and relevant skills. Position is full-time, 40 hrs. per week. CLC offers a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs (Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Holidays, Health Insurance, and Retirement Plan).
Job Type: Full-time