Kforce is partnering with a Fortune 100 company to hire multiple Android Developers in Beaverton, Oregon (OR). As an Android Developer, you'll help design, build, and ship an application that connects to millions of customers via 19 languages on both iPhone and Android devices. You will use scrum with daily stand-ups, two-week sprints, sprint planning, retrospectives, peer-reviewed pull requests via Bitbucket, test cases, Slack, Jira, Zeplin, and the latest hardware. As the Android Developer, you will be interacting with other teams (quality engineering, design, content management, API, security, localization, etc.) to ship a quality application worthy of the company's respected logo! You'll be using your talent to help us build an app with exciting new features and capabilities (new workout content, in-app commerce, new UI designs, video, etc.).
Would you like to work for one of the world's most innovative companies? This company employs some of the world's top engineers and designers and you will be working alongside some of the best minds in digital technology! From their stores to their diverse global offices, differences are what make this company thrive. They have a family-like culture, fun environment and were named one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' by Fortune. Come join the team where you'll have the opportunity to make this company run faster and smarter.
- Experience using Google architectural components (Lifecycle, Room, ViewModel)
- Experience developing, delivering, and supporting multiple native Android applications through the Google Play store
- Experience designing mobile applications to consume server-based REST APIs
- Fluent in Java and Kotlin with recent development experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Android SDK API levels, capabilities, OS versions, material design, and popular devices
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and Android design patterns
- Experience and proficiency in some of the following: multithreading, memory management, networking, performance optimization, app security
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to seek out the best solutions
- Eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- In-depth knowledge in at least two of the following: multithreading, memory management, networking, performance optimization, app security
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Background in Computer Science
- Passion for technology
- Affinity for fitness
- Opportunity of longevity and growth with our client
- Beautiful scenery
- Culture focused environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.