WE ARE EXPANDING…
We are expanding our team! Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an energized and professional environment? We help and learn from each other. If you enjoy working with people where no 2 days are ever the same, like getting things done, know the meaning of customer service, have people management skills, great account and project management abilities, we are interested in meeting with you...you might be a great fit within our team.
Asset West Property Management Ltd has been in business for just over two decades, we specialize in providing condominium and rental property management to Board of Directors, homeowners, and real estate investors, as well as consulting services to developers, builders, and real estate investors.
We offer customized solutions based on our client’s long-term needs with integrity and flexibility. Providing exceptional customer support that sets us apart from all other property management companies and is making Asset West an industry leader with proven results.
ABOUT OUR CLIENTS:
Our current and future clients make us who we are. They are our most valuable asset, and have properties that range in size from 4 units to over 300 units; they are made up of Residential, Mixed – Use, and Commercial Condominiums, as well as single family, single condominium, and apartment rental/investment , and commercial properties.
We are currently seeking candidates for a forthcoming opening within our Condominium Management Division. The position is currently designed to be a Jr Managers position, with room for growth for the right candidate; while we have in house training we also believe in taking initiative and expect the candidate to also invest their time into their learning and growth (remember, we can never stop learning!)
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to advance and grow their career through a disciplined progression of responsibilities and will possess the following qualifications:
- 1 year or more management or supervisory experience in business management, hospitality management, or people management is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong client service focus and commitment to quality
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong administrative skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize within a wide variety of responsibilities
- Intermediate level or better proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience in rental and condominium management is an asset
- Eligibility to be licensed in Real Estate with the Real Estate Council of Alberta, in process of obtaining a license or a commitment to fulfill licensing requirements within a six month timeframe from the start of this program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Secondary School (required)
- Supervising: 1 year (preferred)