The Senior Microsoft Navision (NAV) Analyst/Developer is responsible for software designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining NAV for new business processes, customizations, and upgrades.
- Minimum of 5 years of Lead Dynamics NAV Development experience
- Significant experience in the fulfillment industry with Website fulfillment a plus.
- Certification in Dynamics NAV, preferably:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 or later C/SIDE Development
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 or later Installation & Configuration & Support
- Experience developing for both Classic and Web Client
- Experience developing RTC (2013) Three Tier Environment
- SQL setup and configuration for NAV 2016
- Dynamics NAV Web Services
- HTML 5 Experience
- .NET Experience
- Mobile Development
- Experience integrating Shopify via E-Bridge
- Tableau and Power BI report interfaces
- Experience with Dynamics NAV Jobs and Service modules
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to analyze, document and improve business processes as they relate to NAV
Other Job Requirements:
- Technical design, develop and testing of core Dynamics NAV granules and add-on’s
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience analyzing, coding, developing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP systems
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related areas
- Self-starter capable of independent creative work, with demonstrated experience defining requirements and delivering applications to meet requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Dynamics NAV 2016 experience/Dynamics NAV 2016 Extensions
- SQL Certification
- Serving as a technical software developer and analyst for NAV.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Providing training, support and project management relating to NAV.
- Planning, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting NAV business system.
- Analyzing, documenting and suggesting system enhancements through communication with users, management and customers/vendors to meet business goals and satisfy business and technical requirements.
- Creating functional requirements and functional specs based on user specifications.
- Developing curricula and organizing and delivering formal training on NAV functionality, including customizations and add-ons.
- Dealing with complex situations including troubleshooting, issue resolution & critical support.
- Maintaining/administering security settings for NAV users; responsible for overall application security.
- Planning and executing upgrades and releases.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Temporarily due to COVID-19