- Assumes responsibility for working with project team members and maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple jobs - working with multiple project managers, engineers, and accountants.
- Assumes responsibility for performing clerical support functions (varies based upon the need).
- Assumes responsibility for assisting project accountants in following up with subcontractor and material suppliers compliance issues and asking for help when needed.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel, including management.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that work area is clean, secure, well-maintained, and for completing special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
- Use of most current templates for standard documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Clerical experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)