Riverside Research is seeking a full-time SAR engineer supporting the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright Patterson AFB, OH. Responsibilities include independent verification and validation of SAR processing algorithms and tools, investigating SAR artifacts and anomalies and developing mitigation strategies, and supporting SAR analysis activities.
You will be working with a team of Riverside Research, government, and contractor personnel conducting SAR R&D projects. The work is in support of both US Air Force and Intelligence Community programs.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
- Independent verification and validation of SAR processing algorithms and tools
- SAR algorithm development, test, and evaluation
- Investigate SAR artifacts and anomalies and develop mitigation strategies
- Evaluate SAR algorithms, software tools, and analysis techniques
- Modeling and simulation
- Support SAR analysis activities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or comparable technical degree. Bachelor’s degree with additional experience will be considered
- 5+ years of experience working with overhead SAR data
- Proficiency developing algorithms and tools in Matlab
- Experience with SAR image formation, processing, and exploitation
- Experience working with complex imagery data and phase history data
- Knowledge of standard SAR data formats
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.