- Collaborating closely with a team of software engineers to deliver complex software solutions
Working in an agile environment with business stakeholders, product owner, solutions
engineer and other software engineers to review and refine stories and execute on
them using excellent engineering practices
- Using your technical knowledge to analyze technical system problems and design and
implement effective solutions
- Hands-on development and problem resolution, writing clean, maintainable code and
perform peer code-reviews
- Embracing and modeling engineering excellence and best practices
- Contributing to the development and growth of the team
- Being curious and innovating through the use of new tools and techniques
- Providing periodic off-hours production deployments and support
- Messaging application and api software development, design and prototyping.
- Partnering with UI/UX to build the interface with focus on usability features, creating
- compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the applications & web.
- Remaining up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile and digital
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science, Math,
or Software Development.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (problem solving, complexity
analysis, object-oriented design, functional programming, etc).
- Experience with one or more of the following: ReactJS, Node.js, Java, AWS
- A strong desire to improve the customer experience.
- Enthusiasm and excitement to work on a team with great people!
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain
- architectural vision and quality standards.
- Experience with Mongo Atlas or Dynamo DB a plus.
Experience or knowledge of the following:
- Behavior Driven Development / BDD
Functional Test Frameworks
- RESTful Web Service consumption and design.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts – Bamboo
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies,
methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions;
understanding of shared software concepts
- Extensive knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations
Excited about new and emerging technologies
- Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills
Contract length: 6 months
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $90.00 per hour