SDE II – Software Engineer
CLYNK is a provider of bottle redemption services in Maine and New York, in addition to being a provider of bottle redemption technology in other Bottle Bill states. We offer software and hardware-based solutions to partners who want to leverage CLYNK’s proven technology. We have aggressive national growth goals and believe our patented technology solutions represent the future of consumer recycling.
CLYNK is seeking all levels of full stack software engineering generalists who are excited to help modernize our technology platform while simultaneously supporting our existing partner network.
As a Software Engineer, your technical expertise will help inform our modernization roadmap and you will help us build the right things, in the right order, for the right customers.
- Building new full stack services in modern full stack technologies (NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Build and support hybrid mobile applications
- Supporting existing customers on a mix of new and legacy platforms including legacy .NET applications
- Decomposing and estimating roadmap items alongside your peers
Qualifications and Skills
- Service design experience required
- Microservice and API design experience preferred
- Front end technology experience preferred
- SQL Database technology experience preferred
- .NET experience preferred
- Service containerization and orchestration experience a plus
- Experience interacting and architecting with various hardware a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Coaching and mentorship of peers
- Strong collaboration skills with technical stakeholders
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other similar program demonstrating Computer Science excellence
- 2+ year history of delivering software in a technical environment
CLYNK’s benefits include company paid health and dental insurance, up to 4% 401K match, generous PTO, and company holidays, and the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the betterment of our environment and many local communities.
At CLYNK equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more diverse we are the richer our community and the broader our impact. CLYNK is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: