We are a global leader in the design and manufacture of integrated commercial laundry solutions. We offer the complete integrated solution including soil sort, monorail systems, washing, extracting, drying, flatwork feeding, finishing and folding, full dry folding, garment systems and sortation systems, and data information and productivity monitoring software systems.
- Responsible for designing and issuing monorail lifts (air and electrically powered), platforms, conveyors, column and beam structures, wind up fold tables, cart dumpers, sort area fascias and hoppers (hoppers have pneumatically controlled doors and other moving parts), various custom sheet metal designs including guarding, chutes, brackets, and the monorail itself.
- Create drawings that our shop or vendors will use for manufacturing the equipment mentioned above.
- Create and issue installation drawings for our Installation Team ensuring designs are installed accurately and function as planned.
- Special projects and design tasks assigned as needed based on skill level.
- Maintain accurate documentation on assigned projects and tasks.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Anywhere from 1 to 5 years engineering experience in an employment role; Or if a recent graduate, engineering experience in an Intern or Cooperative role.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- SolidWorks proficient.
- AutoCAD experience preferred but will train.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a positive work ethic
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minneapolis, MN 55414: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location