Pyramid Technology Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Senior Programmer for a 1 year long project for DMV in California.
Job Description: As the Sr. Programmer you will perform high level tasks that may be completed during this project include, but are not limited to, creating and writing new code, modifying existing code, documentation of new / or changes to code, creating system requirements/design documents, writing test plans/scripts/scenarios, and knowledge transfer.
A day in the life of a Senior Programmer:
- Participate in group discussions and project meetings, write new code, update existing code, and provide technical documentation and knowledge transfer of code changes to state staff.
- Lead development groups and serve as developers on current projects such as, but not limited to, mandatory Assembly and Senate bills, and defect fixes.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of five (5) years programming in EDX/EDL or equivalent programming
- Minimum of five (5) years working on an AIX hardware platform or equivalent hardware
- Knowledge and understanding of Migration Solutions Inc. (MSI) EDX/EDL emulator, or other emulators.
- Knowledge and understanding of the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators Network (AAMVAnet) and the Unified Network Interface (UNI) interface product and message format
- Experience working with DMVA applications systems architecture.
- Ability to lead medium sized development teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Job Type: Contract
- Sacramento, CA (Required)