United States-North Carolina-Wendell
United States-Florida-, United States-Vermont-, United States-Georgia-, United States-New York-, United States-South Carolina-, United States-New Hampshire-, United States-New Jersey-, United States-Virginia-, United States-Maryland-, United States-Alabama-, United States-Connecticut-, United States-Pennsylvania-, United States-Delaware-
Education Required Level:
Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Specifically looking for candidate(s) with experience in power transmission and distribution. Low and medium voltage equipment.
This position will primarily support the Central to Eastern United States, with maintenance I&C, commissioning activities and troubleshooting emergent electrical issues.
This position may be called on to support new unit installations and commissioning activities throughout Siemens.
- Demonstrated knowledge of power transmission and distribution systems required
- Must have experience with Switchgear, LV or MV Circuit breakers
Knowledge and/or experience with metal clad/vacuum switchgear.
Knowledge and/or experience with breakers or high voltage equipment testing, including analyzing test results and equipment condition assessment
- Must have experience in troubleshooting & repair of electrical control circuits
- Must have very good organizational skills to plan work scope, personnel and equipment logistics
- Two or more years of directly related equipment experience
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint, experience with project management software, a plus.
- Must be familiar with OSHA safety practices and perform duties within specified guidelines to ensure safety of self and supporting crew
- Must be highly motivated and a team player; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity
- Must be available to respond for emergency and relief assignments