Company Background: Temple Allen Industries (www.templeallen.com) is an industrial technology firm with its headquarters in Rockville, MD, just outside of Washington D.C.
Temple Allen Industries was founded in 2003 on the belief that we can make it possible for workers to perform some of the hardest jobs in industry without risking their health. We build tools and solutions that protect workers, make them more valuable to their employers, and improve the company bottom line. The firm has enjoyed particular success in serving a prestigious list of aerospace clients in both its commercial and defense sectors.
Position Description: We are looking for a select number of recent graduates of undergraduate or graduate programs in Mechanical Engineering to become Applications Engineers at Temple Allen Industries, capable of growing with us. As part of our Engineering team, you will bring your talents and dedication to develop and support proprietary tools and solutions for our customers that are making workplaces safer and more productive all over the world. This position is an ideal role for recent engineering graduates interested in using their engineering training to develop themselves as well-rounded business professionals prior to pursuing a graduate degree in Business or their own entrepreneurial path.
- Apply sound engineering principles to technical problems
- Be naturally curious and relentlessly driven to find the best solutions for our clients
- Develop confidence in being the bridge between the client and the firm by fully understanding our clients’ needs and our firm’s current and future capabilities
Key Qualifications include:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with a strong academic record
- Positive attitude with inquisitive nature
- Self-starter - driven and energetic
- Genuine interest in both the business side and the engineering side of innovation
Preferred Skills and Expertise include:
- Advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering
- 3D modeling proficiency (SolidWorks preferred)
- Familiarity with industrial painting systems / corrosion prevention, pneumatics a plus
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Temple Allen is a non-smoking environment.
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience. This is a salaried, non-exempt position.
Job Type: Full-time