- Plan, design and inspect construction work of various civil projects.
- Oversee design and construction aspects of assigned civil projects.
- Involve in groundwork and review of A&E and statement of work (SOW).
- Interact with civil engineers/architects for different projects.
- Execute the work as a field engineer consultant.
- Collaborate with senior consultants to execute risk analysis studies.
- Execute risk management processes and construction frameworks.
- Handle and manage asset management services.
- Provide risk-based technical assessments.
- Define maintenance risk master plans.
- Provide civil engineering related technical assistance and training guidance
- Provide part-time consultancy service for site job in Pico Rivera, CA
- 4+ yr experience with Civil Engineering Consultancy
- P.E. License for California
- Authorized to work in Los Angeles County
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $46.00 per hour
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Pico Rivera, CA 90660 (Preferred)
- Civil Engineering Consultant: 4 years (Preferred)
- California P.E. License (Preferred)