· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, or Business.
· At least 5 years of experience validating complex computer systems.
· Proficient in understanding of GxP regulations and validation principles.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize work in a logical, thorough and succinct manner.
· Highly self-motivated, self-directed.
· Understanding of risk management principles, regulatory requirements and, industry best practices.
· Previous experience with automated testing and implementation.
· Familiarity with Oracle ERP (or similar software)
· Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
· Effective with written and verbal in English communications at all levels, providing input and regulatory guidance to project teams.
· Role must maintain compliance expertise and be effective at applying requirements in the IT and business environment that supports business goals and maintaining a compliant state.
· Must be authorized for travel in the US and Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $42.00 - $84.00 per hour
- Validation Engineer: 5 years (Preferred)
- GxP regulations and validation principles.: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location