Do you have experience in Lean methodology and rolling out and implementing Lean culture and Kaizen projects within an organization. If so, syncreon is seeking a Quality Engineer to support both our automotive and tech business and work remotely when not traveling. If you're interested in learning more let us know by applying for the role of Quality Engineer today!
About the Role
How you will contribute:
Your Key Qualifications:
- Gather data from the customer and internal sources as input for problem solving and communicate/report to appropriate personnel. Interact with staff within the locations and within the Company and all customer and prospective customer representatives.
- Lead Kaizen Workshops across the entire region (AMR).
- Champion Lean Tool deployment, including training programs to support continuous improvements of our Lean culture.
- Develop and provide Lean Tool training for all AMR sites.
- Facilitate Lean Tool deployment; GEMBA, 5S, VSM, Kaizen etc.
- Develop and implement irreversible corrective actions for known problems. Use established problem-solving techniques to reduce process variation.
- Lead regional and local quality initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College with a Technical degree is required. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Required experience with Lean Tool deployment, Preference given to Six sigma designations (black or green belt)
- Experience working in an automotive or logistics environment working in a quality capacity.
- Knowledge and/or training in automotive Quality Core Tools (APQP, FMEA).
- Knowledge of relevant international standards (ISO 9001, 14001; OHSAS 18001 etc.).
- Strong analytical and technical skills. Strong experience using MS Office products.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills - written and oral in order to deal with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Ability to travel 50-60% of time (sometimes more) to various regions/sites for launches and new projects. Remote work option when not traveling is available.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfillment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.