As a Full Stack Engineer, you will create the software that enables our customers to explore our industry-changing, data-driven product. Our autonomous robots are truly revolutionary, and we want to showcase their capabilities with a highly scalable, visualization-intensive web application.
We enable immediate technical growth opportunities for new members as we are working with cutting-edge technologies developing solutions years ahead of any competitor. We pride ourselves on producing high quality, robust code from the get-go. We compensate very generously and expect a multi-year commitment.
- Strong experience with Python and Django.
- Strong experience with React, Redux and TypeScript.
- Experience with cloud hosting and deployment.
- Familiarity with web application architectures and UNIX environments.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with git and excellent software development practices.
- Personal discipline to instinctively maintain strict confidentiality.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with 5+ years of applicable industry experience.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with computer systems security, web security and authentication.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or similar technologies.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with Big Data file formats (parquet, hdf5, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location