Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell, our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop ground breaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security and others.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER AND HELP DESIGN THE NEXT GENERATION OF BREAKTHROUGHS!
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Establishing and driving the activities related to the purchase of material, material planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions
- You will support a growing business and have responsibility for driving competitive supply strategies
- You will develop and measurably improve the processes of materials management
- You will provide guidance and mentoring to direct and/or indirect reports, while leading project teams to drive continuous improvement within the business
- Drive Material Management strategy and vision execution to enable business growth
- Develop right and fast materials management processes to drive improved business results
- Lead Relationship development and management with key suppliers
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and government requirements
- You will Optimize materials management & help to Improve operating systems as needed
Minimum 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Procurement, Project Management or Operations
Due to Contractual reasons, must be a US citizen & obtain/maintain a security clearance
- Master's Degree
- Experience within material control system such as MRP/SAP systems
- Contract Management & Strategic Planning experience
- Expertise across professional disciplines with materials management function
- Professional certifications in Project/Supply Chain/Procurement/Contract Management
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Leadership experience
- Shipping/Inventory Control experience
Integrated Supply Chain
303 S. Technology Ct., Broomfield, CO 80021 USA
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.