Augmentt seeks a Front-End Developer to join our rapidly expanding company. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business. You will work closely with our UX/UI Designer as well as the other Developers to create and maintain functional components. This requires great communication and interpersonal skills.
Founded in 2020, Augmentt’s mission is to provide managed service providers (MSPs) a smart solution to address the complexities driven by the unprecedented adoption of SaaS. Augmentt’s platform and solutions are designed to make SaaS management easy and profitable while delivering the framework for Augmentt partners to become world-class MSPs. For more information, visit www.augment.com
The company is based in Ottawa, Ontario with most staff working remotely throughout Canada. However, the successful candidate can work remotely from anywhere in Canada or the US. For more information on who we are, visit our website at https://www.augmentt.com.
- Manage cutting edge technologies to build a progressive web application
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Build reusable code for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Write functional requirement documentation and guides
- 4+ years of experience with React.js (or another responsive UI framework)
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Zeplin
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- You are proactive, a tenacious self-starter by nature. You thrive in a fast pace and demanding environment
- You are an excellent communicator – you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Perkopolis discounts and deals for Canadian staff
- Awesome team members
- Work remotely from home (wherever you are in the world)!
Job Type: Full-time