Qlarion seeks Technical Data Consultants who can and have worked directly with clients to understand their business and translate that understanding into valuable analytical assets that improve operations and make an impact in the community. Through their work experience, our consultants demonstrate a passion for data and desire for continuous education and growth. We seek dynamic, well-rounded technologists that possess a solid business acumen plus great functional skills and a desire to communicate their ideas and work directly with clients.
What differentiates a Qlarion technologist is that our staff knows how to work with data and analytics by understanding and refining it through adept perception of their client’s business. Translating that understanding into valuable data and analytical assets that improve a client’s ability to meet their mission and better serve the public.
We are seeking a Senior Talend ETL Developer for our Reston VA area office who meets the Requirements below.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
- A clear concise Resume NOT more than 5 pages long
- A BS Computer Science or BS Engineering or a BS Degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of experience using Talend Data Integration ETL tool as a developer
- Preferred at least 1 year experience using Tableau Prep
- At least 1 year experience defining/modeling/implementing an Enterprise Data Warehouse using best practices
- Experience using ETL tools in a data analyses, data engineering or similar role.
- A Demonstrated working knowledge of database schema, objection management, data modeling & architecture, and data warehouse design.
- Excellent written or oral communication skills
Applicants should be prepared to provide experience examples for the requirements above
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Analytical skills and a general business understanding
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Experience defining/implementing an Enterprise Data Warehouse using best practices
- Experience working directly with clients to define their requirements, document them, and to support and troubleshoot issues as they arise
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Our U.S. Govt. clients contractually require us to hire ONLY U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders for their projects. Are you a United States citizen or Green Card Holder?
- Talend Data Integration ETL tool: 5 years (Required)
- Tableau Prep: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19