Our comprehensive, 12-week paid internship program gives you the opportunity to test your skills working for the nation’s leading producer of cleaner fuels and developer of renewable chemicals. This internship will begin May 18, 2020 and end August 7, 2020.
The purpose of this position is to assist in the analysis of the existing business units as well as the evaluation of potential business development opportunities such as mergers and acquisitions, investments, and joint ventures.
- Perform business unit and financial analysis
- Relate profitability, capital markets financing activities, acquisitions, and strategic planning
- Develop financial models and analytical support for Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
- Design and implementation of key business projects
- Conducting industry, market, and international research
- Analyzing research results – both quantitatively and qualitatively, in written and presentation form
- Formulating a recommendation based upon your analysis
- Properly documenting and supporting your research and analysis
- Developing materials for internal and external meetings
- Participate in project discussions and due diligence meetings
Perform other duties as assigned
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree – Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree
**Senior or Junior status required
Financial analysis and analytical business experience preferred
**Business environment experience, relevant courses, club participation and internship preferred
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
Advanced math, finance, and accounting skills
Strong analytical research
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.