US CITIZEN ONLY
We are putting together a team for the design, development, and subsequent maintenance of a suite of services, drop-in UI components, end-user applications, that build upon and augment existing Sponsor capabilities. We are looking for a flexible, high performance team that can work seamlessly with other contract teams, and across our client organizations to deliver and sustain a coherent suite of solutions at the speed of mission despite reliance on numerous external capability providers.
We are looking for people that have a deep understanding of user experience design and web application development to include best practices for providing end users with experiences that are functionally efficient and aesthetically pleasing. Our candidates will also need to understand our client’s Assessment and Authorization process.
The team shall, at a minimum, collectively possess the following experience:
- Demonstrated experience in API Design
- Demonstrated experience in developing “drop-in” Web Components
- Demonstrated experience in authoring and consuming Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience in designing applications to support Deep Linking
- Demonstrated experience utilizing RMDB and NoSQL capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in open source technologies and experience in pulling together multiple open source modules to satisfy a system requirement
- Demonstrated experience in securely and efficiently facilitating search within large distributed systems with “row-level” or “cell-level” security.
- Demonstrated experience in user engagements, soliciting requirements, decomposing into user stories
- Demonstrated experience in User Experience design - to include Visual Design
- Demonstrated experience developing Web Applications
- Demonstrated experience in the full software development lifecycle. This includes development, deployment, testing, and monitoring.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements definition
- Demonstrated experience in Information Security, Assessment & Accreditation
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Agile methodologies.
The team shall have experience with the following technologies to include, but not limited to:
- Linux (e.g. CentOS)
- Java and/or Python
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or equivalent design tools.
- Angular, React, or Vue
- Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)
- SOLR and/or ElasticSearch, or equivalents
- NoSQL Data Sources (e.g. mongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- SQL & RDBMS Systems (e.g. Amazon RDS)
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply