BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our free-to-play social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favorite casinos any time they’re ready to have fun. Come work with exciting partners like Hard Rock to create high quality digital entertainment experiences!
We are looking for a talented, senior level manager to tackle crucial initiatives around our product and managed services. In this position, you will partner closely with engineers, business leaders and corporate clients to execute and deliver product strategy along with customer service and monetization services. You will lead scoping, delivering and prioritizing of new features, executing roadmaps, as well as building a long-term vision for the product. You will also lead the managed services that we deliver to our clients, keeping their targets and goals in mind and constantly improving the end-result.
- Drive product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Guide new product ideas from initial concept to delivery and post-delivery analysis
- Engage with our customers, understand their needs, and build products that bring value and create meaningful impact
- Use data to identify gaps and opportunities, to make better product decisions and to influence stakeholders across the organization
- Define metrics and set targets to constantly measure the success of your products
- Manage QA and development of product in order to assure efficient delivery to the client
- Manage customer service activities that drive retention and reactivate churned players
- Define and manage monetization strategies with focus on delivering expected results to the clients
- Define reports and interpret data to understand the performance of the monetization campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in social gaming, with a minimum of 3 years in social casino
- 5+ years of managing multiple domain teams (preferably customer service, product, development, monetization, analytics)
- Proven record of delivering good social gaming products by managing the process through multiple teams/domains
- Customer oriented individual with technical knowledge and hands-on experience in monetization activities
- Technical orientation and a demonstrated record of collaboration with multiple teams across the organization
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to excel in an agile and demanding start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills for addressing colleagues, teams and customers
- "Getting things done" mindset with a passion for innovation. Curiosity, flexibility and passion for problem-solving
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Our employees would rather focus on getting a solid day’s work done and enjoy their downtime. We want everyone who works here to live their best life!
Would you like to know more about what it's like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent