You’re an experienced restaurant manager looking for an organization that will invest in your development and give you opportunities for advancement. You enjoy a challenge and are always pushing for improvement. You have a passion for leading your team to success.
At Wendy’s, you’ll be invested in as you assist in leading a Wendy’s restaurant and gain the skills and experience you need to continue to develop your career. We have a training program designed to help leaders without specific experience in the Wendy’s brand quickly learn the skills you’ll need, so don’t let your lack of Wendy’s experience keep you from applying.
We also offer 401k (with company match), medical and vision insurance, and other great perks for those who qualify based on hours worked!
To be successful as a Wendy’s Manager, we expect you to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Have 6 months or more of restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent experience
- Have strong supervisory, organizational, and communication skills
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure, give and take direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong service focus
Whether you’re looking for a team environment, leadership opportunity, or the chance to develop into running your own restaurant, we have a great opportunity for you! Apply today to join the Meritage Hospitality family of Wendy’s!
Meritage Hospitality Group is number one developer of Wendy’s restaurants and the second largest Wendy’s franchisee in the nation, with more than 330 restaurants across 16 states. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, operating with a workforce of more than 11,000 employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative