Aspire Software is hiring!
Who We Are:
Named one of the fastest growing firms in St Louis by the St Louis Business Journal and Inc. 5000, five star workplace and top 25 places to work, Aspire Software is a SaaS provider that provides a best in class business management software to the landscaping and snow removal industries. We pride ourselves on making a real difference in customers’ lives with a cloud-based platform that offers the end-to-end functionality contractors need to gain full visibility into their business, make better decisions, and increase profit margins. Aspire is trusted by more than 48,000 users in over 1,100 locations to manage more than $3.5 billion in industry revenue.
We equally pride ourselves in making a difference in the lives or our team members! We place high value on our unique culture where team members can learn, grow and thrive with really great people by their side. Really great people work at Aspire…and we’re looking for more really great people to join us!
What You Will Do:
We’re looking for an exceptional Associate Software Engineer who will be responsible for building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. The Associate Software Engineer will actively work with the internal development team in an Agile environment to gather user requirements, define system functionality and write code.
- Participate in our Scrum process according to the Agile Manifesto and best practices.
- Participate in the design key software components using object-oriented techniques.
- Code and debug software components for all layers of our stack.
- Develop detailed unit tests for all your code.
- Participate in code reviews, document, and follow-up on issues.
- No Travel expected.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in software engineering roles or equivalent academic or internship experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in an engineering role for a software or SaaS company preferred but not required.
Must have experience and/or exposure to the following:
- C#, .Net, WebAPI
- SQL Databases
- REST, JSON Services
- Design Patterns
- OO Design
Preferred but not required skills include:
- Angular (version 4 or latter)
- Automated Unit Testing (MSTest, nUnit)
- Mobile Development
* Visa sponsorship not available at this time. Must be eligible to work in the United States. *
Where You Will Work:
Our St. Louis HQ is currently mostly working from home until the time is right to return to the office. When we do return, our team members will have a nice blend of being in the office three days per week and the option to work from home two days per week. About one-third of our team members are located throughout the United States and Canada and bring a wide variety of industry expertise.
What We Believe In:
Aspire’s passion is to make a real difference in the lives of our customers by providing exceptional business management software that is proven to help better manage their business. We are committed to our Core Values and strongly recognize that our team members make that difference.
- We are changing an industry and charting our own course.
- We are naturally curious.
- We try new things without fear of failure.
- We create best practices daily.
- We find solutions that drive value to the customer.
- We listen intently.
- We keep the customer’s success top of mind in all interactions.
- We think beyond the constraints of current rules and systems.
Put Others First
- We are humble and kind.
- We sincerely care about the success of others.
- When we see someone struggling, we jump in to help.
- We do what we say we’re going to do.
- We commit to only what we can achieve.
- We ask for help without shame if a commitment is at risk.
Explore Aspire’s career opportunities today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.00 - $68.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19