Position Summary - Full Time or Part-Time
The Telemarketing Specialist generates sales leads by cold calling and influencing existing or potential clients by offering group insurance benefits, (medical, dental, vision, life and other ancillary products). This is not a call center. The telemarketer supports a producer, or producers, in providing them qualified sales leads.
A successful telemarketer must be motivated, friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present possible solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient, cool-tempered, persistent and results-oriented.
- Cold call existing or potential clients using scripts to provide information about product features and present their benefits.
- Use the company client database to enter company information and notes on all calls.
- Meet agreed upon calls per day/week.
- Provide call reports and results to producer(s) on a weekly basis.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: 1 year proven experience as telemarketer/lead generator or similar sales/customer service role. Proven track record of successfully meeting telemarketing sales quotas.
Skills: Friendly and professional phone and communication skills. Persistent and results-oriented. Patient and able to handle rejection. Excellent computer skills (working in a CRM database), internet proficiency.
Please email your resume!
Bukaty Companies is a tobacco-free company and we perform pre-employment background checks. We are proud to be an EEO/AA, M/F/D/V employer. You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)