Ipsen USA is looking for Field Service Engineers! Ipsen is committed to giving its customers world-class support and expanding its US coverage. Openings this year include Southern California, South Carolina, the Pacific Northwest, Texas, Indiana and Connecticut.
We value technicians who:
- Are passionate about customer satisfaction
- Thrive in a challenging technical environment
- Are highly motivated to learn, teach and solve problems
Experienced candidate may be placed immediately. Intermediate and entry-level technicians will be considered for enrollment in the 2019 Ipsen Corporate Academy which includes 3-6 months of paid classroom and hands-on training before assignment.
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and able to pass a company-paid background check, physical and drug screening and have a current, valid drivers license. Ipsen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For a full job description and Ipsen Corporate Academy details: ipsenusa.com/about-us
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts