AaraVida headquartered in Coppell, TX, is an online jewelry retailer. AeraVida employs over 40 people across all its locations and generated 3MM in sales last year.
AeraVida was founded in 2003 by a group of people who absolutely love authentic and unique jewelry. The founders love shopping for trendy and stylish jewelry and accessories, especially when it is a great bargain.
AeraVida is looking for an entry level developer / programmer to join our dynamic team. This developer position will work both independently and with a technical lead with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. Development will ensure that the technical solutions meet the business needs and are developed and implemented with high quality following agreed upon standards. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery, and support of web applications.
- Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Collaborate with and takes direction from technical lead and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and development work.
- Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Programming with high level language like C#, and the.Net Core MVC.
- Knowledge of web API is preferred
- Ability to transition seamlessly between front, back end coding and testing projects
- Troubleshoot, debug, support, and upgrade existing and new software.
- Design and implement upgraded code after plan review with technical Lead
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
- Graduated with a B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
Apply to join our dynamic team. AeraVida does not offer benefits package but will offer excellent compensation based on company profit. Come put our successful history behind your career.
AeraVida does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any AeraVida employee. AeraVida will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from AeraVida's HR Department.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All our employees were vaccinated. Employees are required to wear mask if they aren't vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coppell, TX 75019: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- .NET: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location