LIN Consulting is seeking a Mid-Level Project Engineer/Planner for our Tustin office. LIN Consulting specializes in all aspects of traffic planning and engineering, as well as, civil and electrical engineering, and is providing services to Caltrans, counties, cities, and private owners and developers in the Southern California area.
The qualified applicant will be responsible for a variety of tasks that would include traffic analysis and preparation of Transportation Management Plans, traffic impact studies, traffic review letters, and parking analysis studies. Experience with traffic analysis as part of an EIS/EIR or PSR/PR, is highly desirable. The position offers an excellent opportunity for the technical growth, project management and business development responsibilities. Individuals applying for the position should be interested in project management responsibilities.
Benefits: Profit Sharing Program, 401k Plan, Flexible Hours, Medical, Dental, and Paid Holiday, PTO days.
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience in transportation planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Traffic Engineering or a related field
- Working knowledge of Synchro, HCS, and ICU methodology required;
- Must have solid technical knowledge and effective written and oral communication skills
- Traffic design experience and knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation a plus
- Registered Civil P.E. or T.E. is highly desirable
Equal Opportunity Employer
More info about our company can be found at www.linconsulting.com
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule