Made4net develops and implements its proprietary SCExpert(tm) suite of advanced applications in the Supply Chain Execution space for Logistics Operations and 3rd party Logistics Services providers. Main applications include Warehouse Management, Routing, Proof of Delivery and more.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work with implementation team on client and partner projects throughout entire project cycle
- Develop Customized addons and modifications for client specific requirements.
- Perform technical analysis and design solutions for client requirements.
- Build integration services with external management systems (ERP, MRP, OMS etc.) as well as control systems for Material Handling automation systems (Guided MHE equipment, Robots etc.) and User communication devices (Mobile, Voice etc.)
- Support existing installations with troubleshooting and maintenance as well as new changes and enhancements.
Software Development Engineer with 2-4 years experience, proficient in in the following areas:
- .Net, C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio
- Web Applications, Web Forms, Windows Services
- Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, XSLT
- SQL server, SSIS
- Web UI, Controls (telerik)
- Office is located in Hackensack, NJ
- Covers Clients and Partners in the Americas (US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America)
- Job requires some travel (varies by project, mostly North America)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Web Scripting: 2 years (Required)
- Industry relevant (Warehouse Management or related): 2 years (Preferred)
- .Net: Web, Windows, Web Services.: 2 years (Required)
- SQL Server: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off