TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
- Provide efficiency improvements in existing DC locations
- Conduct site visits to ensure compliance with standards and best practices
- Participate in datacenter capacity and roadmap planning
- Participate in data center design. Including site selection, power, cooling, and infrastructure requirements decisions
- Participate in new and existing vendor contract renewal and negotiation
- Coordinate with contractors on all new cage and data center builds from start to finish
- Coordinate, schedule and lead all aspects of maintenance performed by vendors.
- Collaborate with remote teams such as network engineering, procurement/logistics and project management.
- Support and contribute thought leadership to the development and implementation of best practices which support the growth and ongoing management of our global data center footprint
- 10+ years experience supporting mission-critical data centers
- Experienced managing and coordinating the planning and implementation of data center services including, network connectivity, placement of equipment, racks, power circuits, heat containment, and ensuring they adhere to operational standards
- Experience with greenfield or brownfield data center construction
- Experienced with site selection, budget planning, RFP's, space planning, power allocation, network infrastructure & hardware installations
- Experience working with auditors to meet all compliance requirements (ISO/SOC/SOX)
- Experience with vendor management (contracts, renewals and QBRs)
- Experience with data center tools such as DCIM, and Power Monitoring
- Experience with electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, PDUs, UPS, switchgear, and DC Power Systems.
- Experienced in influencing and leading a diverse group of people, partners suppliers across multiple disciplines
- Leadership experience making decisions with minimal direction and prioritizing across multiple competing demands
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.