Full Stack Web Developer
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Client that is looking to hire 6 full-time Full Stack Web Developer’s with “MUST HAVE” Elixir Experience. As part of our Client’s Development Team, you will help deliver first class software solutions to their growing business. The successful applicant will be able to operate effectively within their organization at any stage of the software development process and will need to be hard working, collaborative, self-motivated, and love what you do. Our client is looking for top talent and is searching worldwide! Applicants that are in the United States can choose to work at our Client’s Ohio location or virtually from their home base. Those developers outside of the United States will work virtually from their home base and MUST speak English for communication purposes with your United States based team and Supervisors.
Develop, build, and maintain first-class web applications with versatility across client, server and database tiers
Work with the business to take concepts or ideas, drive out requirements, build prototypes where appropriate
Execute production deployments of systems, services or applications on cloud infrastructures
Mentor and support colleagues, share knowledge or experience within the team
Strong interest in technology, a self-guided approach to learning and an awareness of industry trends
Skills & Experience
It is desired that the candidate will have some of the following:
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Desire to immerse yourself in a functional framework: “MUST HAVE” Elixir and Phoenix
- Programming experience with high level programming languages including but not limited to Ruby, Python, Elixir
- Structured and methodical approach to building and testing web applications
- Demonstrable understanding of modern web application architectures and web frameworks including API design and REST architectural style
- A solid understanding of relational databases, Postgres experience advantageous
- A desire to learn new technologies coupled with an ability to learn new skills
- Experience using Linux including command line use, configuration and tools
- Comfortable using distributed version control like Git
- Experience developing and deploying advanced web-based applications and services into staging and production environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Why Work for Our Client?
You’ll work on interesting projects built using a wide variety of tools. Our Client has self-managed teams full of smart, thoughtful, hard-working members. Their culture, values, craftsmanship and collaboration. Our Clients Teams value delivery but want to take the time to do things the right way too. You’ll be involved in the full product development process. It’s a relaxed and informal environment with people who are good at what they do.
The salary for this position will be competitive 120K-150K base on your skill & experience. Our Client offers a variety of benefits including: health insurance; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; 401(k); gym membership discounts. Our Cl remote client is an equal opportunity employer providing 401k, paid-time-off, health, vision and dental insurance plus other benefits. Our Client is based in Ohio, however working remotely or part-remote and part on site in Cincinnati, Ohio will be considered for the right candidate. This role reports to the CTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Programming: 5 years (Required)
- Elixir/Phoenix: 5 years (Required)